Cruise-Reviews.co.uk is a cruise review forum aimed primarily at a UK audience.
Why UK Cruise Reviews?
We all know that people’s tastes vary, and while we don’t want to generalise, getting a fellow Brits opinion on a cruise ship is, we think, more useful than someone from another country. When it comes to things like the food on-board, entertainment and facilities, it’s good to know the context of the review. Take for example the shows with live acts such as comedians – let’s be honest the British sense of humour is a bit different to the Americans!
Full F.A.Q coming soon.
How and where do I leave my own reviews?
The forum is not open to the public yet. If you would like a beta invite, please register your interest here.
Why should I leave a review?
Leaving a review of your cruise holiday will help other customers make a better informed choice about the cruise ship or cruise line they choose to book their holiday with. We also know that staff of cruise companies, including senior management, read the reviews on this website so your feedback can also help improve standards in the industry.
What should I write about?
The ideal cruise ship review goes into detail and tells readers what the cruise brochures don’t mention!
Here’s some tips about what you might want to include in your review:
- A little bit of context goes a long way – was this was first cruise or your hundredth?, your age and other details are completely optional.
- Your overall feeling about the cruise holiday.
- Food and drinks – including what you though of the service and any tips for people about to sail.
- Your review of the cabin – it’s great if you can mention the deck and cabin grade.
- Ship facilities – where did you spend most time, what impressed you most? any disappointments?
- Cruise line overall – including their organisational skills at ports of call, embarkation and dis-embarkation.
It’s great if you can include anything that you wished you had known before you booked your cruise holiday or before you embarked on-board. Maybe some essential items to pack, what’s a rip-off on-board, which bars have the best service all that sort of thing!